Saturday, May 1, 2010

I WILL LEARN HOW TO PLAY BOWLING STUDIOUSLY THEN

">

Adorable dance and voice u got there justy!! okay, I can't get over him yet..kakak suka awk!!! *gasping for air*  sambung....

BTW, Today cik Yaya and I moved to another room for luar sem purpose and to pursue our on-going (yeah right) thesis. I guess we already lost 5 kg's, mane taknya..ulang alik dlm 5 times approximately , x kire naik turun tangge lagi..and clean up our new room yg mcm gua nie..haih..cube sum up semua..I guess dlm 5 Km's kot jalan..hooh..and to add some spice, cafe pule tutupp..today kan Labour Day..Mak aihh.. Once again turun naik bukit pegi kafe kat kolej bwh. But I'm happy afterall cuz We managed to accomplish everything perfectly from check out and check-in.from angkat2 beg until habis proses mengemas..yeah! I feel activated again!  and tonight nak dload cteee..opppss..forgot my first mission already..sorry miss T..catch up with u RRrrreeeaaaaLL sooOONNnnnn!

2 comments: