Wednesday, May 12, 2010

STRONG SMELL OF COFFEE ESSENCE

Aphrodisiac? naahh..it is just something I need to keep me energized and alertness booming! Gosh what the hell I'm crapping about..yesterday I submitted my full draft to DR. MJ. So today I feel kinda bored and lost direction as I don't know what to do in order to keep myself occupied. I wish there's a mall next to UKM and not to mention -ia adalah berjarak walking distance- I have to put it in my wishlist perhaps..no? I love walking in the mall. no no..it's not shopping-thing that matters. I'm not good at shopping..to be honest..sometimes I don't even know what to buy.I have such a bad fashion sense and I only like free make-up stuffs. otherwise, I always consider those things aren't part of my needs. cheapskate syifa!

My fave places to go for this walking-in-the-mall would be KLCC and Alamanda. I just love the size which is not too big/complicated and the ambience and the smells too. It gives me such a calm feeling and I feel free like a bird. ok, what a metaphore! especially when I passed by coffee shops or donuts outlet..wow! the coffee-ish smell's so menenangkan and soothes my senses. yup2! i akan inhale dlm2 mase tu..and exhale! legaa.. That's what I always do whenever I feel so stress out or feeling depressed. Human nature, we can't never avoid those negativites but we can prevent them. walking is a therapy. even there's a research about it and proven, that it's good for our heath too.

I'm thinking of something really random today like How to be  1st class-minded, how do I look and behave if I wasn't a girl, What if chinese speaks Malay and Malay Speaks tamil and korean Speaks English and Japanese speaks Javanase? I mean as in their mothertongue languange.. and What if my dad still here.. haha..random right? GTG



2 comments:

  1. pe bnde yg ko mrepek pa yg prggan last tu...keh2..ku pinang2...ku bwk lari...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haishh..gayahh! aku da hagak ni kja ko..hehe.. aku tunjuk prasaan..sbb ko same class ngn K bukan name sebenar.

    ReplyDelete