Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PIECE OF CRAP















DEAR MYSELF,

NEVER GIVE UP ON SOMETHING BECAUSE IT GETS TOUGH, BECAUSE THE TOUGH GETS GOIN'
AND BECAUSE THE TOUGH GETS U GOIN' 

hey all!! aloha! mabuhai! ok crap enough..can stop by now.. I created this quote just now..someone somehow inspires me. thats why, when I re-read it..I think maybe some people couldn't understand what Imma trynna convey here. [hopperz accent kot]. I hope everyone comprehends and apply this in our daily life


BTW, I feel much much better after watching this:

I used to follow him 2 years ago. Then I stop cuz I got something much better to do. No, It just that , wifi connection in my college a bit terrible.

hilariousism!! watch his previous episode if u like his vid. can be a laugh-booster or something. even he kutuk bieber..but he condemned beautifully! teeheeeeee :P and yes this lovely morning.. I feel energized and powered by nescafe and lemon-flavoured biscuits! (AND THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT)


watch this..hoho


NOw, I'm all geared up and ready to go.. WEDNESDAY!

note-I think I'm kinda person who thinks in disconnected ideas, maybe thats why [somehow] I'm not good at giving speech..half true, half myth!

No comments:

Post a Comment