Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thats why AAR says I wanna2 more than 10 times


Gambar#1:Leica black gold yg oh-so-melting-me
(sekadar gambar hiasan)


You look into my eyes 

I go out of my mind 
I can't see anything 
Cos this love's got me blind 
I can't help myself 
I can't break the spell 
I can't even try 

I'm in over my head 
You got under skin 
I got no strength at all 
In the state that I'm in 

And my knees are weak 
And my mouth can't speak 
Fell too far this time

p.s- I never liked any camera like i adore this one. I can't get rid of your angelic figure in my mind. ohh..so is this love? crazy. (mintak2 tak ade sape phm)

3 comments:

  1. classic gile kamera ko minat nih..
    ntah bp plak market skang..huishh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tau tape.. nice too see but not to hold. hnya mampu melihatnye dr jauh. whee

    ReplyDelete