Monday, July 19, 2010

L is unpredictable. If you can't take the riddle then just leave the puzzle. heart says.





Today I feel like I am 16 again. I pretend to be what I'm not. But as a human being, I can't never like what I dislike or dislike what I like. So there u go, the unsolved problems. I keep arguing, But I don't know. who am I trying to convince.Is it the other party? or myself. 

Today I comfort myself by telling my decisions are right. every decision I made is right. But why I always feel skeptical about it. Why I need explainations for every act I take. Love isn't easy. No one tells that. So, every single "isn't easy" thing needs sacrifice and you have to fight for it. Never give up. 

Love made some people no human. Jealousy, greedy, ungrateful, rivalry, self-centred etc. cuz love has no training. Love is only a feeling. Feeling that controls by heart, minorly.. mind. Again, Am I talking about myself.. Or did I just rephrase some magazines' quotes?

Heartbroken. The next day I know, I'm composing a song. spontaneously, If a song you made because you're broken-hearted, means you already a pieces. fall apart. Re-again, what song I sang just now?

Love should make oneself feels secure. securely positioned. But what happens if everyday is another race and worries? 

last but not least, I'm not an expert. been there.
if love has no end, then how could the lovers end?






No comments:

Post a Comment