Alhamdullillah~ This week has been so great as it filled with some wonderful stories! Last week was totally cacat for me. Please refer to the previous entry for reference. It tells perfectly, ain't it? so let me begin my journey for this week.. Thoroughly! jump to the next point!
- My big bro is in town! Even for awhile but I feel like it's not palely wasted like before.We spent so much time and do things together. I've joined a business with him and what can I say, it's profitable (for hardworking-practitioner) and educational. The best part is, anyone can join! even kau bukan anak Datuk Hamid! wow kan?
- Then then.. I went for an interview with one company (Tibe2 P&C ape cer beb) and I got hired. Alhamdullillah~ I feel so grateful and excited! It's not easy to get a job. I was jobless for almost 5 months. kalau mengandung, perut pun dah besar. The best part is, the job suits me well.The keys are never give up and believe in the power of berdoa. Insha Allah..
- This is sooo my personal fav! my bro and two of our friends (Wan & Tasya) go balik kampung with us. The journey took about 5-6 hours. We set up a rule that no one can sleep. To make it fair. So in order to kill the sleepiness, we turned on the music loudly and start singing. The cool part is, it was a CD that full of Bieber's song.Add-info: My hometown never puts me down, always outreach my expectations!
- My bro and I went ziarah all over Kelantan. Best giler!I learned about Kelantanese a lot. Such as the culture and bahasa. Not to forget the food! The best part is We have the chance to meet our family back there. We haven't met for so long. like 5 years! It's like now, I have more hormones compare to the last trip!=D
- I feel dihargai. They treat us very well. I miss my Kelantan-side family actually. I hope we can still bonding well even time has puts gap on us. Some of my cousins are really smart! they do make me proud.
- Last but not least, I'm grateful to be given this opportunity by Allah Maha Besar. Great things happen for those who wait. I always comfort myself with this quote. I know it is actually can be true!
- Seriously need to put off weight. Balik kampung2x -__-
Before signing off: I'm so excited yet nervous for this 1st oct. I hope everything will be fine and go smoothly. Please.. make me love my job.. please 100x. amin~ kissing off! DaaAaa~